Who doesn’t love infographics? They’re pretty, they’re informative and they make a helluva Pinterest board.
It seems that I’m not the only geek with infographic fever. The online world has become a veritable breeding ground for them. Most are poorly done (either grossly overcrowded or disappointingly sparse – either way, you’re left with no fantastic takeaways)… but a few achieve the perfect marriage of informational and visual harmony.
Here are my five favorites, in no particular order:
1) Facebook EdgeRank: the most straightforward explanation I’ve seen yet.
2) Online Marketing = Brick-and-Mortar Success: stop treating the online and offline worlds as silos, people! Consumers see and use these channels as one fluid journey in their overall experience with your brand.
3) How is Social Data Valued: ah, the oft-debated topic of social currency.
4) Customers Embrace Mobile Couponing: if you haven’t gotten your brand on the mobile bandwagon, or the digital coupon bandwagon (or hell, at least have this SOMEWHERE on your radar), then you definitely need to take a look at this guy.
5) If Social Media Were a High School: ’cause it’s effing funny.